Beach racerback top pattern for create women’s bohemian sheer top with open back.
This is NOT finished product, only knitting pattern!
– 10 mm straight needles;
– hook 4.5 mm and 2 mm;
– plastic needle for the yarn;
– cotton yarn 220 mt (240.6 yd) / 100 gr (3.53 oz). I recommend this yarn: Diva NATURAL COTTON, 100% recycled cotton yarn, but I use yarn of Russian production, which is slightly different, in the recommended yarn the length of the thread is 200 m, and the length of the thread of my yarn is 220 m.
– wooden beads 8 mm diameter with 2 mm hole;
– basic knitting skills (cast on/bind off/stockinette stitch/decrease stitches).
Pattern includes 5 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL for bust measures 79 – 104cm / 31.1” – 41”.
Instant digital PDF download. The PDF file contains written instructions and includes detailed photo instruction / tutorial on how to crochet straps and make a side invisible seam.
Please note: English language only! I can’t accept returns for the digital download items! Before buying, please read: FAQ .
Beach racerback top pattern designed by Julie Malic. This finished product also for sale in my shop.
The photos, pattern and design are subject to copyright, this pattern is for your Personal Use Only, non-commercial. You may not sell or distribute this pattern or items knitted using the directions in this pattern.
How it works?
1. Purchase – Add this item to your basket and complete the checkout process.
2. Wait invoice or make PayPal payment (you’ll receive instructions on email)
3. Download – You will receive your order on your email, also you can download patterns in you account here.
Women’s hand knit organic cotton top with open back (backless). This is the best choice for a summer walk, beach and will make your party outfit sexy and trendy. It will be a great holiday gift for a woman. This is a unique hand made thing!
Cotton sheer halter neck top with wooden beads is a simple yet fun piece for the warmer seasons.
You can wear festival bohemian knitted clothes in spring or in hot summer. Top look great with jeans, shorts and skirts, so your imagination is not limited!