Knitting PDF pattern for create women’s cut out back top with lace up front.
This is NOT finished product, only knitting pattern!
Designed by Julie Malic.
– 8 mm and 10 mm single pointed needles;
– crochet hook 2.5 mm;
– stitch holder or spare needle;
– cotton yarn 75 mt (82 yd) / 50 gr (1.765 oz). I recommend DMC Natura Medium Denim, DMC Natura Just Cotton Medium, Rico Design Creative Cotton Aran, Knit Picks Simply Cotton Worsted
– plastic yarn sewing needle.
– basic knitting and crochet skills (cast on/bind off/stockinette stitch/decrease stitches).
Difficulty level: medium.
Pattern includes 5 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL. Girl on picture (tank top XS): bust 82 cm/32.3” waist 60 cm/23,6”.
Instant digital PDF download. The PDF file contains written instructions, knitting charts and includes detailed photo instruction / tutorial on how to attach straps, make a back seam, fasten the threads and some more photos of the process to make it clearer.
Please note: English language only! I can’t accept returns for the digital download items!
Before buying, please read the FAQ.
If you have any questions – please not to hesitate write me. I will be glad to help you!
The photos, pattern and design are subject to copyright, this pattern is for your Personal Use Only, non-commercial. You may not sell or distribute this pattern or items knitted using the directions in this pattern.
How it works?
1. Purchase – Add this item to your basket and complete the checkout process.
2. Wait invoice or make PayPal payment (you’ll receive instructions on email)
3. Download – You will receive your order on your email, also you can download patterns in you account here.
Lace back short dress is the best choice for a cocktail party, romantic date or celebration! Tight mini dress will make your summer outfit gorgeous and trendy. It will be a perfect holiday gift for a woman, because this is a unique hand made thing!
Hand knitted mesh dress is a simple yet fun piece for the warmer seasons.
Add my store to your “Favorites” to be the first to know about new patterns 🙂
Have a perfect day!