Lace top knitting pattern. Knitting PDF pattern for create bohemian sheer top with open back.
This is NOT finished product, only knitting pattern / tutorial!
– 10 mm straight needles;
– cotton yarn 100 gr / 200 m (3.53 oz / 218 yd), category DK. I recommend this yarn: Diva NATURAL COTTON, 100% recycled cotton yarn.
– plastic needle for the yarn;
– crochet hook 1.5 mm and 3 mm;
– wooden beads 8 mm diameter and 2-3 mm holes;
– basic knitting skills (cast on/bind off/purl stitch/decrease stitches), basic crochet skills.
Pattern includes 3 sizes: XS, S, M, M-L, L.
Size chart you can see in photo gallery.
Girl on picture: bust 84 cm/33,07” waist 60 cm/23,6”, XS top.
Instant digital PDF download. The PDF file contains written instructions and includes detailed photo instruction / tutorial on how to join straps, make side seam and some more photos of the process to make it clearer.
Please note: English language only! I can’t accept returns for the digital download items!
Designed by Julie Malic. This finished product also for sale in my shop.
The photos, pattern and design are subject to copyright, this pattern is for your Personal Use Only, non-commercial. You may not sell or distribute this pattern or items knitted using the directions in this pattern.
How it works?
1. Purchase – Add this item to your basket and complete the checkout process.
2. Wait invoice or make PayPal payment (you’ll receive instructions on email)
3. Download – You will receive your order on your email, also you can download patterns in you account here.
Lace knitted halter top is the best choice for a summer walk, beach and will make your festival outfit sexy and trendy. They will be a great holiday gift for a woman, because this is a unique hand made thing!
Open back crop top is a simple yet fun piece for the warmer seasons.
You can wear festival bohemian clothing in spring or in hot summer. Hand knitted top look great with jeans, shorts and skirts, so your imagination is not limited!
Before buying, please read the FAQ.
If you have any questions – please not to hesitate write me. I will be glad to help you!
Have a perfect day!