Mesh racerback top pattern for create women’s fishnet open back top.
This is NOT finished product, only knitting pattern / tutorial!
– 12 mm needles;
– cotton yarn 75 mt (82 yd) / 50 gr (1.765 oz), category FINE (SPORT). I recommend this yarn: DMC Denim Natura Just Cotton Medium.
– plastic needle for the yarn;
– basic knitting skills (cast on/bind off/purl stitch/decrease stitches)
Pattern includes 3 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, for bust measures 80 – 106 cm / 31.5” – 41.7”.
Instant digital PDF download. The PDF file contains written instructions and includes detailed photo instruction / tutorial on how to join straps, make a side invisible seam and some more photos of the process to make it clearer.
Please note: English language only! I can’t accept returns for the digital download items! Before buying, please read: FAQ .
Mesh racerback top pattern designed by Julie Malic. This finished product also for sale in my shop.
The photos, pattern and design are subject to copyright, this pattern is for your Personal Use Only, non-commercial. You may not sell or distribute this pattern or items knitted using the directions in this pattern.
How it works?
1. Purchase – Add this item to your basket and complete the checkout process.
2. Wait invoice or make PayPal payment (you’ll receive instructions on email)
3. Download – You will receive your order on your email, also you can download patterns in you account here.
Women’s hand knitted mesh top is the best choice for a summer walk, beach and will make your bohemian outfit sexy and trendy.
It will be a great holiday gift for a woman, because this is a unique hand made thing!
Tie dye fishnet top is a simple yet fun piece for the warmer seasons.
You can wear festival hand knit clothes in spring or in hot summer. Open back tops look great with jeans or shorts, so your imagination is not limited!
If you have any questions – please not to hesitate write me. I will be glad to help you!