Tank top knitting pattern for create women’s sexy fishnet top.
This is NOT finished product, only PDF knitting pattern for instant downloading.
Pattern includes 5 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL for bust measures 79 – 104 cm / 31.1” – 41”.
Instant digital PDF download. The PDF file contains written instructions and includes detailed photo instruction / tutorial on how to join straps, make a side invisible seam and some more photos of the process to make it clearer.
Please note: English language only! I can’t accept returns for the digital download items! Before buying, please read: FAQ
Designed by Julie Malic. This top you can buy here
The photos, pattern and design are subject to copyright. This pattern is for your Personal Use Only, non-commercial. You may not sell or distribute this pattern or items knitted using the directions in this pattern.
– 12 mm straight needles;
– 4.5 mm and 1.5 mm hooks (for the straps only);
– cotton yarn 75 mt (82 yd) / 50 gr (1.765 oz);
– wooden beads 8 – 9 mm diameter with 2 mm hole;
– plastic needle for the yarn;
– basic knitting and crochet skills (cast on/bind off/stockinette stitch/decrease stitches).
How it works?
1. Purchase – Add this item to your basket and complete the checkout process.
2. Make PayPal payment
3. Download – You will receive your order on your email, also you can download patterns in you account here.
Sheer hand knitted tank top is the best choice for a summer walk, beach and will make your festival outfit sexy and trendy. It will be a great holiday gift for a woman, because this is a unique hand made thing! Tie dye fishnet top is a simple yet fun piece for the warmer seasons.
You can wear festival bohemian clothing in spring or in hot summer. Knitted top looks great with jeans, shorts and skirts, so your imagination is not limited!